Editor Page Problem after 3.8 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor Page Problem after 3.8 upgrade

Im Just running a copy of my forum on a test server while i upgrade and make sure everything works.

Ive reverted all the templates and im still getting this problem

As you can see there isnt a nice box and nothing is styled , how can i fix this ?
    The opinions expressed in forum posts are my own personal opinions and do not represent any companies that i am associated with.

It may be a problem with your CSS or some other style customization other than the templates. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem.

Comment

ok i recreated a default style and it solved the problem , how ever i dont really want to go and rebuild my whole current theme , is there any way to get this working with out rebuilding my current theme ?
      The opinions expressed in forum posts are my own personal opinions and do not represent any companies that i am associated with.

Comment

Ok i have found the problem, in the Header Include there is a CSS code like this :

Code:
        <!-- CSS Stylesheet -->
        $style[css]
        <if condition="is_browser('opera') AND !is_browser('opera', '8.0.1')">
        <style type="text/css">
        ul, ol { padding-left:20px; }
        </style>
        </if>
        <!-- / CSS Stylesheet -->
        The new code is :

Code:
        <!-- CSS Stylesheet -->$style[css]
        <if condition="is_browser('opera') AND !is_browser('opera', '8.0.1')">
        <style type="text/css" id="vbulletin_opera8fix_css">
        ul, ol { padding-$stylevar[left]:20px; }
        </style>
        </if>
        <if condition="$show['editor_css']">
        $editor_css
        </if><!-- / CSS Stylesheet -->
        Problem solved

Comment

Sweet .. this is what has been bugging me on http://wetalk.tv/
          but thankfully it's all ok now - thanks for posting the fix

Comment

No problem glad i wasnt the only one with the problem lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X