Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postbit(_legacy) and Members list

Hi, again!...

There's something weird or I'm too dizzy with all customizations I've made!

1) In postbit_legacy, the member's age doesn't appear (option, in the profile: display age and full date of birthday; so, in the postbit, the age should appear...)

In the post_legacy template, there is:
    Code:
    <if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
                    <if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
                    <if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
    Well, after join date (appearing) and location (appearing) there should be the age... Correct? Well, it doesn't appear!

2) In members list, there are only the following details:
    username, posts, reputation, avatar (although I've set more fields to appear. For example, Location.)

What am I doing wrong?!

1 - Are the relevant boxes checked in AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Thread Display Options (showthread) > Post Elements?

2 - Are the relevant boxes checked in AdminCP > vBulletin Options > User Listing Options > Member List Field Options?
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Ooooops!!!

No... There weren't!...

Thank you so much, Trevster!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X