Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to make this variable work in social groups and album pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can't use that variable in the Navbar. The navbar is created before the $custompagefile variable is created. You would need custom coding for this. You should post in the vBulletin programming forums at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Super Jinni
    replied
    No, I don't want what shows on in the breadcrumb.
    I want the title of the page that shows on the window frame of the browser.
    see the attachment.

when I looked in the templates of albums and social groups, I saw that you use the this as a title:
    HTML Code:
    <title>$vboptions[bbtitle] - $custompagetitle</title>
    what I want is to show the title of the albums and social groups pages under the navbar.

when I use the variable $custompagetitle and add it to the end of the navbar, nothing shows there.

what variable I should use to show the title of the page under right under the navbar?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    SHow how exactly.. They should automatically show in the breadcrumb. See:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/group.php?groupid=80

Leave a comment:

• how to make this variable work in social groups and album pages?

I wanted the title of social group and album be shown under the navbar, so I added the variable $custompagetitle to the the end of the navbar with if condition, but that didn't work at all and nothing showed, but if I add the variable $pagetitle it works fine but it doesn't show the exact title that I want it to be shown.

how to make that work?

thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X