user activity history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user activity history

I want to see exactly the activity of a specific user in a day..Is this possible to do?

Many thanks in advance

Rob

That information is not permanently recorded in vBulletin. If you have his IP address then the information might be in your server logs, but you will need to consult with your host to access and analyze those logs.

Comment

many thanx

Comment

what are the chances of a feature to track a specific user be added to vbulletin be ?
        for example you could select a user and have anything he does be logged. so, for example, if he returns to the site and reads two threads (we should see which ones), and then searches for the word "baba loves gum", we should also see that, and if he goes to his cp and does something there we should also know what he did.

now a reasonable answer would be: unlikely, maybe one day, never or not technically possible. also note that whilst tracking several individuals (especially busy ones) would add to the database, in my example i only want to track one user at a time. i know that would not add virtually any extra load. (not one lonely user.) also we already have a very small such feature with the "user's last activity" report we can see now. why can't we (you) enhance that ? and regarding server loads, this tracking/monitoring feature should be an optional setting just as many other features that can create extra load, so it should not be an issue.

ah, but i dream. (and i have no concern for privacy...)

Comment

If you post it in the suggestions forum, it's more likely to be looked at by the developers there...
          Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -
          *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
          - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
          - "Quick Route" Interface...
          - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X