Custom BB Code Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom BB Code Not Working

After upgrade to 3.8.2, my custom BB Code not working on public forum but working great in private forum, this is really weird issue, need advise please.

Make sure BB code is enabled for the forum in question:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Allow BB Code

Comment

Hi Jake

My setting for Allow BB Code is Yes,and problem still persist.Thanks.

Edit:
      It will help if i do "Rebuild Post Cache"?
      Last edited by HDT; Fri 17 Apr '09, 7:42am. Reason: Add question.

Comment

Where exactly are you using the code? In a forum post? In a signature?

The fact that it is working in one forum but not in another indicates a difference in forum settings, like that setting I specified in my last reply. Check the other settings for that forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
          Where exactly are you using the code? In a forum post? In a signature?

The fact that it is working in one forum but not in another indicates a difference in forum settings, like that setting I specified in my last reply. Check the other settings for that forum.
          This happen on forum post,I have check all forum setting and all BB Code set to Yes.

And today I do downgrade (restored my file backup on localhost) to 3.8.1 PL 1 and my custom code working again.After that I try to upgrade to 3.8.2 and the BB Code not working anymore.

Just for your note the problem is ONLY custom BB Code ( I only have 1 custom BB Code).I know this is weird issue.

Comment

OK Jake problem solved.

I delete current custom BBCode and add new customs code with same setting previous one (same tag, same replacement).

To bad I still no idea what caused my custom BB code is not working after upgrade.

Comment