done: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=28338

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please report this as a Bug.

Leave a comment:

• CheapyD
    replied
    Is there any plan to fix the page number issue? It kind of makes coventry worthless since it introduces a pretty significant bug to your forums.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, that would be normal if you have someone in Tachy.

Leave a comment:

• RobFerrari
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    This is most likely due to having members added to the global ignore option here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Banning Options -> Tachy Goes to Coventry

thanks, I will double check that, but my admin account reproduces the same problem, so the above must ignore for admin too.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This is most likely due to having members added to the global ignore option here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Banning Options -> Tachy Goes to Coventry

Leave a comment:

• RobFerrari
    started a topic Last page of thread not accessible...

Last page of thread not accessible...

Have a 3 page thread started about a year ago. It became active again with about 8 more posts. Page 3 isn't accessible, it’s like a dead link. If you sort newest to oldest then you can see the new posts. When sorting oldest to newest the new posts are on page 3 and not accessible.

There were several moderations on this thread last year, 7-8 deleted posts.

I have never seen this glitch before. Thanks for any help.