No announcement yet.

[HELP!!] Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read() on a non-object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP!!] Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read() on a non-object

I just finished updating my forum to the latest 3.8.2. After that, I installed vBSEO 3.3 as well. But suddenly one of my members notify me that she got an error when trying to view other user's profile (except me). This error occurs when trying to view a member's profile: "Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read() on a non-object in /home/nyunyu/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php(1485) : eval()'d code on line 9"

Please suggest me what I need to do to fix this.
    I asked vBSEO staff to see if they know about this since at first I thought it was vbseo doing. But after turning off vbseo, the problem is still there.

Site is at: www.animeheist.com

This error is from a plugin you've installed. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Great!
      I go to vbulletin option and turn off plugin.
      Then I tried again and got it working.So, that must be error in plugins.
      I turned on plugin and check again but this time no error.
      Looks like what it takes just a simple off and on the plugin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X