Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search doesn't return after delting posts as spam

Hi,

One of my mods complains that after our latest upgrade to 3.8.2 the delete posts as spam option doesn't return him to his previous search, his description is below:

---
    Is there a setting that has been changed by the last vB upgrade that changes what happens after deleting posts as Spam.

Normally I search for all posts by a user, Select all posts, Delete Posts as Spam, then I am returned to my search for all posts by that user. I then used to move all posts by that user to a single thread in the trash folder. However, now I am just returned to the forum and have to perform the search again.
    ---

is this a setting that can be changed?

Thanks in advance,

Flar

I just tested this on my test forum. I don't have the problem you described. I am always returned to the search results.

Maybe there is a customization causing this problem. You can quickly determine this by temporarily disabling your customizations. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem at which point you need to systematically revert your custom templates to isolate the problem.

If you still have the problem then try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Also run a file check to look for customized files. Upload the original files if any problems are reported:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X