Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• report posts

hello,

i have many users that keep reporting the same post many times, is there a way to restrict one report to one user per post?

thank you very much

Why don't you just remove the post and email the person who put the post up there in the first place not to put up those posts again.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

I am also interested in this one,!!!

as my forum is a big community and I see this coming -
      it will be much better for the mods and less confusing!

it helps especially when there is no time for the mod or when there needs to be confirmation about the decision to move a post so the post stays online for longer time and cant be moved.

(when the mod isnt able to make the decision on his own for example because he isnt experienced yet)

Comment

I am not a coder, but cuoldn't they add it like the polls, after you have voted, the system knows that and doesn't give you the chance to vote again.

It should be an option to only allow each user to report a post once. Without this option a disgruntle user could flood your inbox with reported posts easily.

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by adpar View Post
          I am also interested in this one,!!!

as my forum is a big community and I see this coming -
          it will be much better for the mods and less confusing!

it helps especially when there is no time for the mod or when there needs to be confirmation about the decision to move a post so the post stays online for longer time and cant be moved.

(when the mod isnt able to make the decision on his own for example because he isnt experienced yet)
          Make the time to visit your forum every day of the week. Just to help the new mod out.
          Either that or have some experienced people as super mods especially if they are always on your forum.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Make the time to visit your forum every day of the week. Just to help the new mod out.
            Either that or have some experienced people as super mods especially if they are always on your forum.
            well , if that would be possible ofcourse I would allready be doing it.

my forum is tied to a non profit organization so
            to remove something or to do anything, on certain matters, there needs to be confirmation by people that simply
            cant be online everyday and also
            cant be represented by anyone else.

in that case, it would be great for all other members to see
            with some kind of an automatic way

that the post they are reading has allready been reported.

if a mod had time hed be able to just edit the post and write underneath that "this post has been reported"

but ofcourse the whole idea is for when they dont have time, to do any of those.

my idea:

it could be just a picture
            to appear where the normal report triangle is showing,

like, a picture of a "checked" V - you know like the checkboxes,
            so that anyone can see just in a glimpse that a report has already been sent on that matter.

? dont you think it would be useful?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X