Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Disclaimer Location?

Hello,

I am looking for a good suggestion on where and how to locate a disclaimer for the calendar.

Something like a sticky or header for the calendar. My disclaimer will be about this long “The Administrator cannot confirm nor deny the legitimacy of events. Please contact the event poster if there is any concern.”

Thank you for your time,
    Tony

You could put it at the bottom of the header template and use a template conditional to only show this on the calendar page.

<if condition="THIS_SCRIPT == 'calendar'">
    Your notice here.
    </if>
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you, my page header is customized so I don’t think it will work there.
      I was able to find the template to get the message right above the calendar. But It does disappear for different displays of the calendar.
      I also would like to see how it looks at the bottom of the calendar but I am not able to find the correct template for this.
      Would you be able to tell me what template and where in the template would allow me to place the message at the base of the calendar in the space above the “add new event box”

Thank you for your time

Comment

There is no reason this would not work with a customized header. You could also do this in the navbar template.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for your help Steve.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X