X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrams View Post
    Actually i'm sure theres a hack/mod in VB.org that does something like this. Might be wrong though. Worth a look Goodluck!
    I've searched through vb.org a hell of a lot but haven't found anything that's been able to do this. I thought I remembered one mod that did, but haven't been able to confirm that.

I suspect that there's a fundamental problem with retrieving a user's rating because it's not stored by default per user. I don't know... To me it makes sense to store that data, but at the same time maybe in the devs' minds all that's important is saving the overall rating average.

It sounds like a case for The Custom Coder, wherever he/she may be.

"Hear my clarion call, WhomEverYouAre" and all that...

Leave a comment:

• Wrams
    replied
    Actually i'm sure theres a hack/mod in VB.org that does something like this. Might be wrong though. Worth a look Goodluck!

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    I was afraid of that. I was hoping the user's rating was stored somewhere and could be retrieved. Well that certainly hampers the idea of using vB as a review system... Maybe I can sidestep the issue with a mod elsewhere.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    started a topic Show user's thread rating

Show user's thread rating

What can I insert into the postbit to show what that particular user has rated the thread? Is there a field I can use to show how they've rated the thread in which they've replied?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X