Google adsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google adsense

I have signed up for adsense, but I dont want the ads to be on the forum, once users have logged on, can this be done , and how?

thanks

This can be done with template conditionals. Here is the online documentation for using template conditionals:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...e_conditionals

vBulletin Conditionals Quick Tips:
    vBulletin Conditionals
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thank-you Steve

Comment

I had a look at the tread Steve, and for the total novice, it means little, is there a laymans term way of explaining how it is achieved, ie
        is there a download, or do I need to go into the forum programming and add the code?
        thanks

Comment