X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by CaughtUp View Post
    worked like a charm, appreciate it. the only thing im worried about is if i adjust the forum to the image, it will resize the forum how i dont want it
    The other option is to resize the image itself. That requires editing the image using a program like Photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• CaughtUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    Images are fixed width. You need to make the forum the same width as the image:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars (in the menu) -> Main Table Width

To make a background transparent you need to delete the value from the background field for the associated CSS class:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

Try clearing the background for some of these classes:

Table Border
    First Alternating Color
    Second Alternating Color
    worked like a charm, appreciate it. the only thing im worried about is if i adjust the forum to the image, it will resize the forum how i dont want it

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Images are fixed width. You need to make the forum the same width as the image:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars (in the menu) -> Main Table Width

To make a background transparent you need to delete the value from the background field for the associated CSS class:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

Try clearing the background for some of these classes:

Table Border
    First Alternating Color
    Second Alternating Color

Leave a comment:

• CaughtUp
    started a topic Transparency In Forum & Automatic Header Adjustment

Transparency In Forum & Automatic Header Adjustment

ok i have tried getting help but cant view the text that the help center refered me to... here is my site

http://www.wesscoastonmine.com/Forum/

i am tryin to get the top header pic to stretch and fit the page automatically. second problem is i have a backround image that i want to show through the white of the forum cells. how do i make those cells transparent??

edit: i also forgot to ask if someone knew how to make the same auto adjustments to the background pic so it automatically stretches to the page
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X