X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Digicom View Post
    Hi steve yes i had been running adsense since 2005 without a problem, then i used Adsence integrated in vBulletin in febuary and get banned from adsense! But im quite sure that its related to Adsence integrated in vBulletin as to have no problems in 4yrs then in 1st month of usin this i get banned and Davros to have had excatly same thing happen to him after he used it
    You have only had a vB license since 2008, not 2005. So you could not have been running this on your forums since 2005.

Also if you were running Adsense on the forums before, why did you sign up for the vB Adsense Integration? It was not needed.

As for your conclusion that vB must be at fault, I respectfully disagree. There is simply nothing in the vB code that would cause this. If you feel otherwise and have some evidence, then by all means please report this in the Bug Tracker here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php?projectid=6

Leave a comment:

• Digicom
    replied
    Hi steve yes i had been running adsense since 2005 without a problem, then i used Adsence integrated in vBulletin in febuary and get banned from adsense! But im quite sure that its related to Adsence integrated in vBulletin as to have no problems in 4yrs then in 1st month of usin this i get banned and Davros to have had excatly same thing happen to him after he used it

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Honestly I do not see any way at all this could be blamed on vB. There is simply nothing in the code or implementation that would cause this.

Were either of you using Adsense on your forums before this?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    I'm really interested in hearing what will come of this. Although this is the first bad thing I've heard about the vB/AdSense integration, I knew that it was too new to risk anything.
    I'm glad that I have continued to manually integrate AdSense ads.

But like I said, I am really curious to know how/why this is happening and what the vB team has to say about this.

Leave a comment:

• Digicom
    replied
    This also happened to me, i had been with adsense since 2005 and in febuary this year i download Adsence integrated in vBulletin,then when i was due to be paid in march i was suddenly banned from adsense,i then appealed but was told
    However, after thoroughly reviewing your account data and taking your feedback into consideration, we have re-confirmed we are unable to reinstate your account.
    Since this happened Google Bots have also stopped crawling my site,it seems strange that my problem is identical to the problem Davros has and only happened after downloading Adsence integrated in vBulletin

Leave a comment:

• Davros
    started a topic Adsense Intergration

Adsense Intergration

I recently bought VBulletin and downloaded the version with my Adsence integrated, but since doing this I have now been banned by Google for invalid click activity.

I have never and will never click ads that I publish on my web sites.

However I have been a part of the Adsense program since 2006 and have never had a problem. I run 5 websites only my latest site is VBulletin and I have made a reasonable amount of money from Adsense in the past so to say I am unhappy at losing the $300 march payment is an understatement. I have appealed against the decision but Google have said they have checked my account and the decision will stand.

Not only have they blocked my Adsense account but they have stopped Google Bots crawling my pages, or at least I havn't seen any since this has happened.

I'm just wondering if anybody else has had the same issues?

I've now signed up with Adbright, but can't help but think this is somehow related to VBulletin Adsense integration.