Posting options - How to show for all usergroups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting options - How to show for all usergroups

This is such a noob question but I'm wondering how to change it for registered users so when somebody posts it appears in the post new thread area as it will once it's posted.

Basically when an admin posts it doesnt show the BB code, but rather what it will look like when the thread is posted. Ex: instead of showing [img ] it will just show the image.

I've attached some pictures to show what I mean. Pic 1 is when an Administrator posts and pic 2 is when a registered user posts. I would like it to be like picture 1 for registered users.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Attached Files

That is a user preference:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Message Editor Interface

You can set the default for new registrations in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options -> Default Registration Options

You can mass update the preferences of exsiting users in your:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Execute SQL Query

There is a menu with predefined queries. You must have permission to execute queries in your includes/config.php file:

Code:
    	//	****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
    	//	The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
    	//	See the above entries for more information on the format.
    	//	Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
    	//	to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
    $config['SpecialUsers']['canrunqueries'] = '';

Comment

Perfect. Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X