Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Your custom style is not fully compatible with your version of vB. I suggest reverting the custom templates then manually redoing your changes.

Leave a comment:

• Mechta
    replied
    I switched to default style and the ads work there... but when I switch it back to my vb skin it's not there... what can I do about this?

Leave a comment:

• Mechta
    replied
    okay I found the adsense_templates.php file and added... I am in my main menu, and set it to High in my google adsense option under the advertising... but it still doesent show in my new template...

Leave a comment:

• Mechta
    replied
    okay, I uploaded all the files from the new .zip but I'm missing /includes/adsense_templates.php where could this be found?...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You just need to download a new zip file and reupload at least these files:

/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml

Leave a comment:

• Mechta
    started a topic Adsense and VB

Adsense and VB

Hey guys,

Me and my friend own http://www.torontostreets.ca/forum/ and I have a problem.

I integrated Google adsense after installing the forum and adding a skin. So now that I got Google integrated, do I have to delete my whole forum and start from scratch? or is there any other options I have? Should I add the adds the oldskool way?

Please help.

-Alex
    Last edited by Mechta; Fri 27 Mar '09, 6:33pm. Reason: forum link
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X