Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adsense and VB

Hey guys,

Me and my friend own http://www.torontostreets.ca/forum/ and I have a problem.

I integrated Google adsense after installing the forum and adding a skin. So now that I got Google integrated, do I have to delete my whole forum and start from scratch? or is there any other options I have? Should I add the adds the oldskool way?

Please help.

-Alex
    Last edited by Mechta; Fri 27 Mar '09, 6:33pm. Reason: forum link
    www.torontostreets.ca

You just need to download a new zip file and reupload at least these files:

/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

okay, I uploaded all the files from the new .zip but I'm missing /includes/adsense_templates.php where could this be found?...
      www.torontostreets.ca

Comment

okay I found the adsense_templates.php file and added... I am in my main menu, and set it to High in my google adsense option under the advertising... but it still doesent show in my new template...
        www.torontostreets.ca

Comment

I switched to default style and the ads work there... but when I switch it back to my vb skin it's not there... what can I do about this?
          www.torontostreets.ca

Comment

Your custom style is not fully compatible with your version of vB. I suggest reverting the custom templates then manually redoing your changes.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X