Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lats
    replied
    You may want to check the Default View Age in the forum manager.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Search results will only show links to what they're permitted to see. If they've no rights to see anything in a particular forum then they won't see search results from it.

If you want that to change you'll need to search on www.vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    replied
    the way it is now , forum looks dead without all latest post , and I am sure bussy

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    replied
    no they cannot , but I would like for them to see the links, same thing for users that do not belong to allowed user group

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If an unregistered/not logged in user was to come along and browse your forum, can they see the forums where the missing posts are?

Can you provide a link so we can see this happening?

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    replied
    no , I have different forums with diffeent permissions but specificly the not loged in are alowed to search all of them, not post but search , not to post links ,please google my username and got to support forums to see what I mean , this way you can see what forums permissions are set for not loged in users

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Are all the 'missing' posts in the same forum?

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    started a topic latest post shwoing only 2

latest post shwoing only 2

For some reason Today's Posts shows only 1 or 2 , unregistered members should be able to see all posts made in 24h , the settings for that group is set to allow to search forums ,

me as admin if I login and click show New posts I always see last 1 or 2 that I did not view ,

same thing for registered users ,

can this be set to always show all posts in last 24h

if I use search.php?do=getdaily&days=2 as not loged in user I see only 3 post where there should be min 23 ,

if I login and use search.php?do=getdaily&days=2 I see all