Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.8.1 - Getting this error when specific usergroup clicks on "Currently Active Users"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    You've got extra xml files that shouldn't be there in includes/xml. Untill you remove them you'll cotninue to have errors.
    i need to remove ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them?

Comment

You need to remove the ones that are not from the default installation. You can move them to another folder or download them before deleting the,.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
        You need to remove the ones that are not from the default installation. You can move them to another folder or download them before deleting the,.
        did it...still got the issue. my only solution is to delete the usernames effected and have them join again. i tested it out on a dummy username i have and it worked. it's just a hassle.

Comment

Try this after deleting all xml files without the word vbulletin in their name. Go into any usergroup and press the save button at the bottom. You do not actually need to edit anything. Do you still have the problem?
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            Try this after deleting all xml files without the word vbulletin in their name. Go into any usergroup and press the save button at the bottom. You do not actually need to edit anything. Do you still have the problem?
            yep. it's a big huge screw up. i have since reset my admin name and it works fine for me. i just need to fix my moderators now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X