Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems translating a phrase

Hello,
    My board is in spanish. I've downloaded a translation and everything works ok except one word that i can't find and can't translate. I've search the language for the word with no success...

the word is "Browse" and can be found on the attachment window:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	2
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	3708541

Any ideas how to translate that word. Any ideas what's the variable name?

thanks

It looks like the Browse phrase to me.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      It looks like the Browse phrase to me.
      are you saying that the word "Browse" cannot be translated in spanish on the administration panel under the phrase manager?

This is the only one that i've found and doesn't work?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	3672368

Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

Comment

That is the correct phrase and it can be translated. However it appears that is this case the browser is supplying that word. You would have to change the master language for your browser.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

As far as I know, this phrase button isn't editable. "Embedded" into the browser.

If you install spanish version of Firefox (as I can see in you first attachment), you'll see the text button change.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            That is the correct phrase and it can be translated. However it appears that is this case the browser is supplying that word. You would have to change the master language for your browser.
            Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
            As far as I know, this phrase button isn't editable. "Embedded" into the browser.

If you install spanish version of Firefox (as I can see in you first attachment), you'll see the text button change.
            ok i understand how it works now. Most of my users are in spain and in latin countries. For them, this is problably not an issue... thanks again

Comment