Adding Link titles in posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Link titles in posts?

When I enter a url in a post, it does not give me the option to give the link a title.

For example, I want to link to a dynamic page with a very long url but I want to call it ''Link 1 '' or ''Product 1'' etc.

How does I set this?

Thanks
    The Paintball Resource

Critic My site HERE

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

vbseo does it automatically. To do it manually, if you use the advanced editor, just type out what you want it to say, highlight it, and make it a link with the hyperlink button in the editor window.
      Talk About Marriage - The marriage and relationship forums.

Comment

Originally posted by hartwelltv View Post
        vbseo does it automatically. To do it manually, if you use the advanced editor, just type out what you want it to say, highlight it, and make it a link with the hyperlink button in the editor window.
        Perfect, thank you
        The Paintball Resource

Critic My site HERE

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X