I'm not sure what happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what happened.

I'm not sure if I either I installed 3.8.1 or I upgraded it, all I know is after going from 3.8.0 to 3.8.1, alot of my settings were changed.

Upgrading doesn't affect settings right?

Upgrading should not affect your settings at all. (Unless they added new settings in which case they are set to whatever the default is for the new setting.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Would it be because I installed a new style?

Comment

No, installing a new style or upgrading will not change the vB settings.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well settings like my posting stuff (enable standard editor ..etc) changed back to normal, and I disabled it.

Comment

Something else cause this - perhaps an add-on.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

After upgrading I didn't install any addon.

Comment

I didn't say it was an add-on installed after upgrading. The bottom line is that upgrading or installing a style does not change the vB settings.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I didn't say you said that it was an addon. You said perhaps it was an addon so I'm saying that I never installed anything after or before.

Comment

Whats the point asking a question if your going to argue the answer that is giving to you - it could be any addon that you have that could be doing it, one of your mods/fellow admins could have done it - or you may have done it without realising. Seriously shouldn't argue non-stop with an answer given to u

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X