After upgrade, can't view subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After upgrade, can't view subscriptions

After going to vbulletin 3.8, I get a permissions error when trying to access my subscriptions.php. I'm the administrator and I get the following message when going to my subscriptions page. Any ideas?

"Keiser, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Which link is that? Where? There hasn't been a subscriptions.php file in the forum root since version 3.5.

There might be an old link in your custom style. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem at which point you need to systematically revert your custom templates to isolate the problem.

Comment

I have a direct link in my navbar that takes one to the subscriptions page. I suspect this is the problem. It links to

http://www.myforum/forums/subscriptions.php

What is the new target that I should point this navbar link to?

Comment

I think you want payments.php.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X