How To Change Default Editor Mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Change Default Editor Mode?

By default, the editor on my forum shows the rich text. How can I reset everyone to use the standard mode without having to toggle using the button.

ALSO, I want to make sure that future registered users will have the standard editor mode as well.

Thanks

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting Interface Options

Comment

For a second there, I thought I was going to have to tell you that you're wrong!

Thanks man - For some reason, I thought that changing the "full editor" options to standard just gave me less button options kind of like in quick reply and quick edit.

EDIT: Actually, does anyone know how to keep the "" option available in case some people on my forums like using the rich text and want to toggle to it?
      Last edited by brandonroy; Fri 13 Mar '09, 4:40am.

Comment

You can set the default editor for new registered users in vboptions > user registration options > Message Editor Interface

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X