Whats going on problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on problem

hey everyone, i have a problem with my whats going on, it will not log the most users ever on , it stays at 1 which was me , i have had more the 5 people on and its not saving that info, what can i do to fix this?

This issue is caused by one of two things:

1. You have changed the name of the forum script from the default 'index' and it is from a different version of vB than what you are running:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forums Home Page Options -> Script Name for Forum Home Page

2. You had added at least one non-standard vBulletin file in your forum directory which is making incorrect calls to 'maxloggedin'. One such file we have located is named 'activity.php' but there could be others.

Search your non-standard vB files and look for any that call 'maxloggedin'. Then either remove these files or correct the syntax. For help with the latter, please ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

its not the first one cause its called index , i dont know how to fix this , help would be great, thanks

Tyler

Comment

Then check #2. This is being caused by an add-on or non-vB file.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

well how can i find otu what file it is ? and how would i determin what addon is messing it up

Comment

The only way to know for certain is to disable to remove all add-ons and non-vB files. You will have to do some investigating.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X