Custom Tabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Tabs?

I was wondering how to create custom tabs on the navi bar on my VB forum? I'm just trying to make it go to my arcade that I just installed. Any help is appreciated.

Ok well after looking around on various sites with the ibProArcade mod installed I'm not even sure it is a custom tab. If anyone knows how to implement the "Arcade" tab please let me know

Comment

Anybody?! 21 views and nothing?

Comment

1. Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts.

From the forum rules:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42918

Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
        2. We do not provide support for third=party add-ons here. The instructions for that add-on explain exactly how to do this. You need to read and follow those instructions. Then if you have a question you need to post in the support thread for that add-on at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X