Need help with a few tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a few tweaks

Hi. I have a list of some tweaks I would like to make. I really don't know where to start to fixing these and hope that you guys don't mind helping me with some of these.

1) I want to customize the Postbit Legacy. Adding the Location and possibly custom information I ask them to fill out at registration (Operating System)

2) How do I manually give users buttons like this? Also, is it possible to have all users of a certain usergroup to get one of these buttons?

3) I want a group: in the postbit. The group will show their usergroup so they know if the person is a moderator or super moderator. I want the usertitle to be customizable which is why I want the group.

Thanks

1) See this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108785

2) You can use ranks:

Admin CP -> User Ranks

3) Normally you would use the user title for that. One option is to implement a profile field for the custom title so you can use the regular user title to indicate their group (same as #1).

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
      3) Normally you would use the user title for that. One option is to implement a profile field for the custom title so you can use the regular user title to indicate their group (same as #1).
      Bah! Once upon a time, I thought of myself as innovative for doing that. These days everyone's at it!
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

What if I wanted to manually give someone a button who did not get the post achivement of a certain post count?

Comment

Originally posted by crazlunatic View Post
          What if I wanted to manually give someone a button who did not get the post achivement of a certain post count?
          You can still use ranks, and then setup promotions based on post count:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Promotions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X