Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i? I forgot

Well i totally forgot how i put these 3 images here:

I have already check in the "Forum Home" and its not there. Where else can it be?

I also have another question, how can i make it so that they are in a straight horizontal line rather then going down (vertical).

Thanks in advance,
    heatrepeat3

It would help to have a real link.

To locate a template, turn on Add Template Name in HTML Comments in the vBulletin options and look at the page source.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Add Template Name in HTML Comments -> Yes
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      It would help to have a real link.

To locate a template, turn on Add Template Name in HTML Comments in the vBulletin options and look at the page source.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Add Template Name in HTML Comments -> Yes
      Now that i have turned that on what do i do? :P

Comment

Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then look for the section with those images and which template it appears in.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then look for the section with those images and which template it appears in.
          Thank you very much! Is there any way to make them appear horizontal rather than vertical?

Comment

Yes, change the appropriate HTMl in the appropriate template. Did you find the code?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes, change the appropriate HTMl in the appropriate template. Did you find the code?
              Yes i did find the code, what would i have to add to it to make it horizontal?

Comment

Not knowing the code I would have no idea. However it does require some knowledge with HTML. If you do not know HTML then you should find something that does to help you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X