Disable Quick Reply Function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Quick Reply Function

This is my personal opinion, but I hate the box that comes up at the bottom saying

'Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply'

How do I remove this? Making it so I do not have to click anything to post a comment, the box becomes a freely typable field?

Go admincp - and search for this:

Quick Reply
    If you enable Quick Reply, a box will appear on the showthread.php page allowing users to reply to the current thread without needing to load the full newreply.php page.

When Quick Reply is enabled, you may specify whether or not users must click the Quick Reply icon in order to start typing in the Quick Reply editor.

If you choose not to require a click, the system will not know to which post a user is replying, making both the threaded and hybrid display modes nonsensical.

We strongly recommend that you set the option to require a click if you use Quick Reply and have Threaded Mode available on your forums.

No
    Yes, Click Not Required
    Yes, Click Required

and check the Yes, Click Not Required

Comment

hi,

In your Control Panel

1 - vBulletin Options
      2 - Message Posting and Editing Options
      In the Option Of Quick Reply choose: Yes, Click Not Required

Go Down In Save

Greeting

Comment

It worked for me. I like it better that how it works on this forum.

Thanks agdez!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X