Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That is a question for Google.

Leave a comment:

• phsycical
    replied
    Originally posted by phsycical View Post
    Where can I edit my ad settings? Normally I'd login to my Adsense account then click on the AdSense Setup tab at the top, then click Manage ads. However there aren't any AdSense units in that area since I'm using vBulletin's adsense integration. I also don't see any section from the Admin Control Panel where I can control what to show when no relevant ads are available. Also, the Public Service ads seem to be showing up in newly made threads that Google hasn't indexed yet.
    Sorry to quote myself. It's been a few days and no one has responded yet. Can anyone answer my question?

Leave a comment:

• phsycical
    replied
    Where can I edit my ad settings? Normally I'd login to my Adsense account then click on the AdSense Setup tab at the top, then click Manage ads. However there aren't any AdSense units in that area since I'm using vBulletin's adsense integration. I also don't see any section from the Admin Control Panel where I can control what to show when no relevant ads are available. Also, the Public Service ads seem to be showing up in newly made threads that Google hasn't indexed yet.

Leave a comment:

• techdeals07
    replied
    Adsense runs the PSA announcements when it has no relevant ads to display on the page. If it's a new page, give it a few days and the google robots will crawl your page and provide relevant content.

If you don't want them to display until then, you can edit your ad settings and choose one of the options:

• Show public service ads
    • Show non-Google ads from another URL
    • Fill space with a solid color

Leave a comment:

• phsycical
    started a topic Google adsense: Banner ads?

Google adsense: Banner ads?

Hello, I was getting some public service banner advertisements, when in the admin control panel I selected text only advertisements. Why are public service advertisements there, and is there any way I can remove them?