Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deleting posts via inline moderation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deleting posts via inline moderation

    I will try and explain this as best I can...

    I'm wanting to delete a good number of posts but since I don't understand the prune feature in admincp (-1 etc I don't understand) anyway the way I'm doing it is to select the posts from my forum by using the Display Options

    THIS was working well until I forgot a few times to delete them.. now my posts that need deleted at the Moderation section are over 200 and it says I'm limited to working with 200 posts?

    How can I revert all this and start again.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bounce View Post
    I will try and explain this as best I can...

    I'm wanting to delete a good number of posts but since I don't understand the prune feature in admincp (-1 etc I don't understand) anyway the way I'm doing it is to select the posts from my forum by using the Display Options

    THIS was working well until I forgot a few times to delete them.. now my posts that need deleted at the Moderation section are over 200 and it says I'm limited to working with 200 posts?

    How can I revert all this and start again.
    You can do this via Admincp> vBulletin Options left hand side menu> revert all
    Or you can deliberately go through the thread and look at the poster and then delete all posts as spam
    Aussiefootyforums

    New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hawksgirl View Post
      You can do this via Admincp> vBulletin Options left hand side menu> revert all
      Don't follow where you mean
      Originally posted by hawksgirl View Post
      Or you can deliberately go through the thread and look at the poster and then delete all posts as spam
      That's where I delete them in the 1st place, I don't do it via the Threads & Posts > Prune

      Thanks for the reply anyhow ..

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorted it by clearing my cookies with /mycookies.php

        Comment

        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X