I upgrade to 381 and i missed these so how i can run
    it manual ?

Code:
    // Human Verification options and permissions
    if ($vbulletin->options['hvcheck_registration']
    OR $vbulletin->options['hvcheck_post']
    OR $vbulletin->options['hvcheck_search']
    OR $vbulletin->options['hvcheck_contactus']
    OR $vbulletin->options['hvcheck_lostpw'])
    {
    $hvcheck = 0;
    $hvcheck += ($vbulletin->options['hvcheck_registration'] ? $vbulletin->bf_misc_hvcheck['register'] : 0);
    $hvcheck += ($vbulletin->options['hvcheck_post'] ? $vbulletin->bf_misc_hvcheck['post'] : 0);
    $hvcheck += ($vbulletin->options['hvcheck_search'] ? $vbulletin->bf_misc_hvcheck['search'] : 0);
    $hvcheck += ($vbulletin->options['hvcheck_contactus'] ? $vbulletin->bf_misc_hvcheck['contactus'] : 0);
    $hvcheck += ($vbulletin->options['hvcheck_lostpw'] ? $vbulletin->bf_misc_hvcheck['lostpw'] : 0);
    $upgrade->run_query(
    $upgrade_phrases['upgrade_300b3.php']['updating_usergroup_permissions'],
    "UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "usergroup SET
    genericpermissions = genericpermissions | " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_genericoptions['requirehvcheck'] . "
    WHERE usergroupid = 1"
    );
    }
    else
    {
    $hvcheck = array_sum($vbulletin->bf_misc_hvcheck);
    }
    $upgrade->run_query(
    $upgrade_phrases['upgrade_380a2.php']['update_hv_options'],
    "REPLACE INTO " . TABLE_PREFIX . "setting
    (varname, grouptitle, value, volatile, product)
    VALUES ('hvcheck', 'humanverification', $hvcheck, 1, 'vbulletin')"
    );
    // Give permissions
    $upgrade->run_query(
    sprintf($upgrade_phrases['upgrade_380a2.php']['granting_permissions'], 'usergroup', 1, 1),
    "UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "usergroup SET
    usercsspermissions = usercsspermissions |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_genericpermissions['canmodifyprofile'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_usercsspermissions['caneditprivacy'] . ", 0),
    forumpermissions = forumpermissions |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['cangetattachment'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['canseethumbnails'] . ", 0),
    genericoptions = genericoptions |
    IF(usergroupid = 1," . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_genericoptions['requirehvcheck'] . ", 0),
    socialgrouppermissions = socialgrouppermissions |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['canreplyown'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['canpostmessage'] . ", 0) |
    IF(adminpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_adminpermissions['ismoderator'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['canalwayspostmessage'] . ", 0) |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['canpostnew'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['cancreatediscussion'] . ", 0) |
    IF(adminpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_adminpermissions['ismoderator'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['canalwayscreatediscussion'] . ", 0) |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['canopenclose'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['canlimitdiscussion'] . ", 0) |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['candeletethread'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['canmanagediscussions'] . ", 0) |
    IF(genericpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_genericpermissions['canprofilepic'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['canuploadgroupicon'] . ", 0) |
    IF(genericpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_genericpermissions['cananimateprofilepic'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_socialgrouppermissions['cananimategroupicon'] . ", 0),
    groupiconmaxsize = profilepicmaxsize,
    pmthrottlequantity = 0,
    maximumsocialgroups = 5
    "
    );
    $upgrade->run_query(
    sprintf($upgrade_phrases['upgrade_380a2.php']['granting_permissions'], 'forumpermission', 1, 1),
    "UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "forumpermission SET
    forumpermissions = forumpermissions |
    IF(forumpermissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['cangetattachment'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_ugp_forumpermissions['canseethumbnails'] . ", 0)
    "
    );
    // Give moderator permissions
    $upgrade->run_query(
    sprintf($upgrade_phrases['upgrade_300b3.php']['altering_x_table'], 'moderator', 1, 1),
    "UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "moderator SET
    permissions2 = permissions2 |
    IF(permissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['caneditgroupmessages'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['caneditsocialgroups'] . ", 0) |
    IF(permissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['candeletegroupmessages'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['candeletediscussions'] . ", 0) |
    IF(permissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['candeletesocialgroups'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['cantransfersocialgroups'] . ", 0) |
    IF(permissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['canremovegroupmessages'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['canremovediscussions'] . ", 0) |
    IF(permissions & " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['canmoderategroupmessages'] . ", " . $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2['canmoderatediscussions'] . ", 0)
    "
    );
    // Update latest albums
    $upgrade->show_message($upgrade_phrases['upgrade_380a2.php']['update_album_update_counters']);
    $upgrade->execute();
    require_once(DIR . '/includes/functions_album.php');
    $vbulletin->options['album_recentalbumdays'] = 7;
    exec_rebuild_album_updates();
    }

// FINAL step (notice the SCRIPTCOMPLETE define)
    if ($vbulletin->GPC['step'] == 5)
    {
    $db->query_write("
    DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "phrase
    WHERE varname LIKE 'notice\_%\_title'
    AND fieldname = 'global'
    ");
    require_once(DIR . '/includes/adminfunctions_prefix.php');
    build_prefix_datastore();
    build_forum_permissions();
    // tell log_upgrade_step() that the script is done
    define('SCRIPTCOMPLETE', true);
    }

run the upgrade again?.. i think will work but i could be wrong.
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

any help will be great

Comment

still waitting

Comment

Sorry I do not know of any queries to cover-up that misstep. Did you try running upgrade.php again as suggested? You never stated.

Also did you make a backup of the db prior to upgrading? If so you may need to restore it and do the upgrade again.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I didn't make a backup .
            I try to run upgrade agian but it is not possible.

Comment

Maybe if you told us what the exact error is that you are getting we could help further.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

just an idea ,

1st of all i believe you need now to make a backup for you database "the original one " .
                make a copy of it and save it on your server in a new database from phpmyadmin ,

the copy which you make use it instead of the original one , so as to prevent it damage or loose ,

now make a new forum with a new database without any simple posts ,

download the impex script on your new forum and merge the two database in one , merge them so that the test copied database will be used with the new database ,

i believe you will restore all you original querys in a new forum ,

you need to check all the hacks and try to remove them completly . till all your forum works fine ,
                مسلمـ من أمة محمد ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X