just wondering ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering ...

i've saw that if i write SEO or vB into my board and i put my mouse's pointer i've a result that explains to me what means that acronym ... so i need to know if i can put other words into my board ... and if yes how ... thanks

That isn't default vB functionality. You will have to figure out which modification you are using is doing that and then modify the modification to add more words/phrases.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

thx Lynne for the reply, but i've checked all my hacks but i can't find anything about this feature ... :S

Comment

You could try listing your mods and see if someone recognizes the name of which one is doing this. You might want to post this, and your list of mods, over on vb.org. They may be better able to help you with this.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          You could try listing your mods and see if someone recognizes the name of which one is doing this. You might want to post this, and your list of mods, over on vb.org. They may be better able to help you with this.
          here is the list

also posted:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...94#post1760894

Comment

Wow, do you really need all those mods? But anyway, I think your answer was in your first post - vbseo. I can't find a list of features (I can't believe they don't have a page with a list of features!), but I think that may be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
              Wow, do you really need all those mods? But anyway, I think your answer was in your first post - vbseo. I can't find a list of features (I can't believe they don't have a page with a list of features!), but I think that may be it.
              do you think there are too much?

however, thx for your support sugar

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X