Banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned?

When I went to my board this morning it said I was banned but I was able to get in via the admin cp.
    A few other members are getting the banned message as well but we have nobody on ban.

Is someone playing with your .htaccess file?
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Are you sure a secondary group you belong to isn't marked as Banned? (Although, I'm not sure that would do what you say is happening.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Only 1 other person has access to the Admin CP and she didnt mess with it.
        So far every person who has clicked the link to our board is getting the banned message, its wierd!

I paid for the professional installation and the board was set up yesterday. About 20min after I got logged in it started doing it.

Comment

Check out a user and see what usergroup they are in. Then check out that usergroup and make sure that "This Usergroup is not a 'Banned' Group" is set to Yes.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I know that none of them are banned without looking at the settings because the ban comes and goes.
            One minute they can look at the board with no problem and 5 minutes later they refresh or click a thread and the banned message pops up.
            I will look further into it I guess.

Comment

Check your IP because if that constantly changes and you have a couple of banned IP addresses then you might be in a lot of trouble.
              Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
              Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X