Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam problem and mass posts remove

Hello

I have a serious problem with my vbulletin .

http://www.webmasteradulte.com

I am frequently spamed and before I upgrade the script I was able when it happen to remove all posts done by the same user in one time .

Since the upgrade was done this option is no longer avaible when i remove spam posts .

The guy spam any sections of the board and i need to lose a lot of time to remove post by post .

I did not clean my board this time to show you the problem .

If i ban and delete the user only the post i remove is removed and all others posts stay has guest .

Please help
    Oliver

Step one - Ban user.
    Step two - From AdminCP, select Threads/Posts, then select Prune. At the bottom of the Prune screen is the option to Prune by username.
    Step three- Delete individual (Although I'd leave the name in the ban list so he can't reregister using the same info.)
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Hi is their a way to delete all threads as simple, It's been 6 months sine my last login, and there are pile of spam

Comment

Mark them in each forum subcategory.

scroll down and select delete as spam.
        Agree to ban the user.

Comment

Thanks Biker, you are a life saver!! worked great...
          Everything about Dubai...
          www.gossipdubai.com

Comment

Just another thing on this. You would be better off going into your admin cp.
            Admin CP > Vbulletin Options (on the left) > Human Verification Manager > Question & Answer > Create your own questions and answers > Save > Yes
            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment