Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I change the font ImageMagick uses for thumbnail dimensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change the font ImageMagick uses for thumbnail dimensions?

I have my vBulletin set to create thumbnails of attachments and to display a border and dimension at the bottom of the thumbnails. I use ImageMagick as my image processing library.

My problem is that the font used for the dimensions is a serif font that is not very legible (see attachment). I see that the font used for thumbnail dimensions here at vBulletin is a sans serif font and much more legible.

How can I change the font ImageMagick uses? I feel like I remember that option being in the Admin CP many moons ago, but I don't see it there anymore.
    Attached Files
    .:. Donna .:.

If this is the option you were trying to locate, then it was removed from vBulletin(3.6) series ImageMagick Font.

Comment

The function that annotates a thumbnail does now specify a font, hence the "default" IM font is used. I have never seen a problem with the default font before.

Comment

Thanks for reviving this question, guys! I didn't have a specific option in mind that I was looking for.

My problem is, as you can see from the screen shot I provided, that the font my forum is using to display the thumbnail's dimensions is serif, somewhat fuzzy, and some of the characters are mashed too close together. The font I see here on vBulletin is sans serif and very clear. I'm stumped as to what could be causing this problem!
        .:. Donna .:.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X