Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    All of the permutations of dot images are not specifically listed in the icon key, but they exist in the images directory and are used when appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• compuminus
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I am aware of that setting and have it enabled, but it only activates the use of thread_dot.gif and not also thread_dot_new.gif. A search through all templates shows that thread_dot_new.gif is never mentioned anywhere. Ideally users could distinguish between threads that are new and those that are not if they've posted with them, otherwise enabling the dotted threads feature sacrifices some former functionality...

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Enable this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) -> Highlight Threads in Which User Has Posted

There are images for new and old dotted threads. The software accounts for all permutations of thread statuses.

Leave a comment:

• compuminus
    started a topic Thread_Dot_New Status Icon

Thread_Dot_New Status Icon

I see that vB comes with a thread_dot_new.gif status icon, however I do not see this icon mentioned anywhere in the vB templates. Is this file a remnant of an older version that has been left in, or is there a way to activate it in the icon key?

I know how to enable thread_dot.gif using the "Highlight Threads in Which User Has Posted" option, but I would also like to distinguish between new and old threads a user has posted in...