Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Hi

When I try to perform a search I get this error...
    Everything was okay yesterday,it happens from today.I just changed the options for custom avatars upload.How I can fix this ???

Regards

Changing the options for avatars wouldn't affect your search. This is caused by using an out of date style or plugin that doesn't support the security token mechanism properly. You will need to either revert your style changes or remove the plugin that is causing the error.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Forum was ok yesterday...Strange
      I definitely won't to change my skin
      So how I can understand what plugin is causing this nasty error ??

Comment

cant i disable this system ?
        it was fine 2 days ago ,no changing and now its giving random errors

tried everything ,
        so i am trowing in the towel
        and want to disable this bogus warnings
        thumbs up to the one that invented this

Comment

The error is caused by outdated templates or modifications. The only way to find out which template or plugin is causing the error is to manually revert your customized templates or disable your modifications.

Commonly it comes from the PHP file or a form inside a modification template is missing:

<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />

Comment

ok once again i manually update the templates and see what mod is causing the errors

tnx

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X