X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use on Payment API

Hello!
    I have vBulletin in version 3.8.1.
    i want to add new currency that will integard in vBulletin system(in Payment API).

The currency will show here:

what i need to do?

Thanks
    Yonatan

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      I was post on vbulletin.org thread(see: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=202586)
      But i stuck in add currency stage.

I really dont understand why you dont support in this case.
      here is "Payment API".
      it's isn't something that i want to add by myself, i represented by vBulletin

Comment

There is no option in vB to do this. At this time it requires modifying the code.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

There is no option in vB to do this. At this time it requires modifying the code.
          I know i have to edit the code.
          But vBulletin was add the option "Payment API" to vbulletin system.
          so, vbulletin supposed to support it.

Comment

No, that is not what it means. You have to modify the code which we cannot support. Sorry that was not clear.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

No, that is not what it means. You have to modify the code which we cannot support. Sorry that was not clear.
              But vbulletin was made the euro, dollar(and etc) currency - why vbulletin dont support in the other currency?
              (if i was asking for integration with some payment gateway, it was rational that you dont supported. but this isn't payment gateway, just new currency)

Comment

This is not supported at this time. And arguing about it is not going to change this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok
                  thank you for yout fast support

**you can close this thread**

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X