Give a user a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give a user a warning?

I click the red and yellow card but I can only give infractions.. no warnings.

How I do? lmao.

You can give infractions. Warnings are part of the infraction system. If you just want to warn the person who is mucking up, then you have to tick a box that says which infraction you are warning him/her for.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Uhmm.. warnings to me shouldn't be counted as points, can you specify more when I click the Infraction button what do I do? All of my reasons are woth 1 point. How er where does the warning come inplace?

Comment

I'd say you could put a new reason for infractions that is called "Warning" and give zero points for it.

Comment

Originally posted by The3rdNipple View Post
          Uhmm.. warnings to me shouldn't be counted as points, can you specify more when I click the Infraction button what do I do? All of my reasons are woth 1 point. How er where does the warning come inplace?
          They are counted as points. You have to tick the box where it says warning and enter what the warning you are giving the member as well as the points.
          You then have a look at the post and you will find there will be a yellow card on their post and they will have a PM sent to them.

If you want to just warn them without giving them an infraction just PM the person who is mucking up.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

If you click the box that says is a warning, or make a warning, then no points are added. It shows up on there "record" but it does not add to their infraction point count.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X