Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin and Administrator Interface (To Staff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin and Administrator Interface (To Staff)

Hello vBulletin(g) peoples! Well I’m a college study and have had vBulletin a year or so. I wanted to address the issues of problems and understanding of bBulletin. First vBulletin does much and that is a great thing. But with that understanding of so much is the problem. Take me for example, I’m still trying to learn to do functions in vBulletin. I find it to be frustration for a person has to go here to do something them has to go to another part of vBulletin to do the same function just in a different manner.
    The improvements vBulletin have been great over the pass years. But the interface for the administrator just seems to be so out of date and not organization in a more locally manner. Making it to use a little hard if a person doesn’t know what there really doing.
    I wanted to ask mostly if there will be a upgrade on the administrator section that is in more standing with the standards of the web. As well if there will be more organization layout of what is currently there.
    This post is really just to ask a question and point out some things, of course people will disagree with me on some points.
    Thanks

you can do administrative stuff on the front end such as moderate threads and users.

I would think the backend needs to be seperate from the rest of the site to avoid confusion to the admin. Seems like it would be cluttered. I don't mind the admin portal and i find that its fairly easy if you give it some time to learn.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X