Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying Subforums help

Check out ATXScene.com

This is how I have the Video Games category setup.

Video Games
    -XBox 360
    --Hardware
    --Games
    --Other
    -Playstation 3
    --Hardware
    --Games
    --Other
    -Wii
    --Hardware
    --Games
    --Other

For the life of me, even if I switch the subforum display to 5, I can't get hardware, games and other to show under these categories. Any insight? Or did I not provide enough info?

Quick question.. I have the show subforum depth set to 5.. but for some reason, it doesn't display those subforums on the front page..

Check out ATXScene.com

And subforums under Video Games (the consoles).

Any idea if it is the style or just me?
    Im looking on this. Seems that you didnt add main box for your subbox right?
    Im using sub-box with my style right now. And It works fine.
    I asked the creator of the style I am using, and that is what he said. I have no idea what he means by sub-box. Is there something I am missing?

Comment

Bump

Comment

You'll need to contact him for further help with this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, the same issue happens in the default style. My subforums' subforums do not show up on the home-page. So, I still need support from vBulletin.com.

Comment

Forum depth will only be 2 deep. Anything more that that requires a modification. What's the link?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
              Forum depth will only be 2 deep. Anything more that that requires a modification. What's the link?
              ATXScene.com

Comment

Wow, changed it to 2 and it worked... THANK YOU! :-D

Comment

Yes, changing it to 2 was the right number to get mine to show as well. Curious as to why is the default set to 3?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X