Paid subscription user count wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid subscription user count wrong

I think I've found a little problem with the paid subscription manager.

If you delete a user in the adminCP and the user had paid subscriptions, these subscriptions are still included in the Active count in the Paid Subscription Manager The subscriptions have been removed properly - they don't show in Subscription Manager->View Users or in the users account details they are just included in the Subscription Manager count.

.... or, have I missed something?

That counter may be cached, but I don't see any utility to rebuild it. Try editing and saving the subscription.

The devs can take a look if you post a bug report with instructions to reproduce the error. Make sure you can reproduce it on the default software:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php?projectid=6

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
      That counter may be cached, but I don't see any utility to rebuild it. Try editing and saving the subscription.
      It didn't have any effect - the count is still wrong.

The problem only happens when you delete a user using the Users->Prune/Move Users function.

The Users->Search for Users delete function work fine - it removes any associated paid subs.

It is reproducible on a clean system so I've posted it as a bug.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X