Color/Text problems after upgrade to 3.8.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color/Text problems after upgrade to 3.8.0

Can anyone tell me what template and what I would need to edit to change the colors in these areas, so this can be read? I need to know how to make the grey background areas black, or something. If you look at the pics you'll see what I mean. I had this problem with the calendar too, before. The first one is how it looks now. I highlighted all the text that you can't otherwise see in the second pic.

I'd sure appreciate some help fixing this. I've had to edit a lot of templates manually because of the grey/black colors I've chosen. Often, there just isn't any other way to fix it.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about all these templates that need to be reverted or edited manually. If I just revert them, I end up with even worse problems.
    Attached Files
    The Grey Area - Tweaking Obsession

This is the template for the profile page:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Member Info Templates -> MEMBERINFO

Comment

Thanks! I was just looking through that template. Any idea what I would change for those areas? I'm sure I can just change a CSS color class for that section, right? About Me, Statistics, Contact Info, and Mini Statistics all look the way they should, grey text on black. But the rest is all grey.

Comment

I found that the table border background changes that, but then it screws up my whole forum if I change it. It's going to have to be changed in the template, I believe. So, if I can find the correct template and change .tborder to something black (in the right line), then it will fix this.

Ok, .panel works perfectly, but I still have the upper part that's still grey. Any clue what could change that? Table border changes that color, but again, it screws up the rest of my forum if I don't change it in the template, if I could just find the right template! If only I knew what that grey area is called, I could search and find it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SloppyGoat; Mon 19 Jan '09, 9:39pm.

Comment

Ok, I changed .tborder to .panel in one line in each of these:

MEMBERINFO
          memberinfo_block
          memberinfo_block_aboutme
          memberinfo_block_profilefield

Also had to change a color (I think alt1) to panel in these:

memberinfo_visitormessage
          memberinfo_block_visitormessaging

Now, if I could just get rid of the small black border around these links:
          Send Message User Notes (0) Edit User Profile

Any clue how to do that? What would I be looking for?

Also, I still need to figure out why there's a partial line here in Profile Privacy. (See image) Anyone?

[edit] Wait! If you go here and check, the line is messed up here too. It's a cosmetic bug!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SloppyGoat; Tue 20 Jan '09, 8:56am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X