A couple things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple things

Firstly, I'm trying to keep the $navbar elements on the registration pages, but this doesn't seem to work when I add $navbar under $header in the templates. The main reason I want this is for the breadcrumb; I don't like having just the logo be the only way back to the index (don't have a header navigation).

Secondly, how do you force the redirection messages to not show up when logging in (and other places)? I turned them off in the admin, but it doesn't seem to do it everywhere.

Thanks so much.

Originally posted by Skew4w3 View Post
    Firstly, I'm trying to keep the $navbar elements on the registration pages, but this doesn't seem to work when I add $navbar under $header in the templates. The main reason I want this is for the breadcrumb; I don't like having just the logo be the only way back to the index (don't have a header navigation).
    If the $navbar variable doesn't work in a template then you need custom code (plugin or file hack) to build the navbar for use on that page. If you have some coding ability then you can post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Originally posted by Skew4w3 View Post
    Secondly, how do you force the redirection messages to not show up when logging in (and other places)? I turned them off in the admin, but it doesn't seem to do it everywhere.
    There is this setting:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Cookies and HTTP Header Options -> Remove Redirection Message Pages

But the login redirect will remain. That redirect is required for the purpose of setting cookies.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X