banned email providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned email providers

hello i want to ban some email providers which are used by spammers here is a small list :-

Code:
    10minutemail.com chongsoft.org dontreg.com e-mail.com e-mail.org email.org freemeilaadressforall.net gawab.com greensloth.com guerrillamail.com jetable.org kasmail.com mail.ru maileater.com mailexpire.com mailinator.com mytrashmail.com pookmail.com slopsbox.com spam.la spambox.us spamfree24.org spamgourmet.com spamhole.com spammotel.com spamspot.com tempemail.net tempomail.fr temporaryinbox.com trashmail.net wp.pl xmail.com ystea.org
    in user banning option i just copy pasted same but i think its not working any thing wrong i did ?

can some one please reply

Comment

Not enough info. What did you do exactly and how are you testing it?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i recently analysed many spammers are using temporary email providers or some specific site email ids to register at my site and make some stupid post with their site info / sales/ seo benefit post ,i heard that you can ban such domains from user banning option in vb so i entered that domains with a "space" between names , but still spammers using same domains to register i dont get why VB is not blocking registartion from that domins

Comment

This does work when the info is entered correctly.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

please tell me what should i do to stop registrations from specific websites

Comment

You're probably not inputting the data in the right structure.

Unfortunately I'm unable to access our admincp from my current location, so I can't tell you exactly what to do myself.

But I suggest logging into your AdminCP, go to the email banning section, at the right, you will see an image showing a question mark. Click it, and it will give you instructions on what to do.

As I said, this is an input error, all you need to do is input it properly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X