Secondary Usergroup Markup over first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary Usergroup Markup over first

Right so I am lost a sea of permissions.

I have my primary usergroup "gold members"

I have my secondary usergroup "Donators"

My donators usergroup has a html markup.

When a user donates via paid subscriptions their is no change to primary usergroup but "Donators" is added to the secondary usergroup.

I have set "override primary usertitle and markup" to YES for "Donators".

However when I add "Donators" as a secondary usergroup to a user, instead it gives them an option to change their display group in "Networking -> Group Memberships" and the markup remains for the primary UG.

Is there anyway to make it automatically apply the Secondary UG markup to the user without the user having to go.

Buy Subscription -> Pay -> UserCP -> Networking -> Group Memberships -> Display as "Donator".

?

No sorry. They need to specifically set their display group.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Cheers steve oh well for future reference for anyone else wanting to do this,

I have instead set the Secondary usergroup to "Allow member groups - YES"

and set up a subscription that only my gold members can access (restriticted access using "subscription permissions") to set primary UG to "Donators" and Seconday to "Gold Members" therefore the Gold member permissions are inherited and the markup is displayed.

Did mean that I have had to set up the same subscription for all my primary usergroups "Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum" all of them to have their own "Donate" paid subscription the difference between them is the secondary usergroup the user is added to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X