Social Group Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Group Alignment

Is it just me or is the Social Group contents now all center justified for no apparent reason? I found the CSS for the Social Groups, but there doesn't seem to be any specific area for reverting everything to NOT center justified.

It looks like crap and is impossible to read like this, and I'm getting really frustrated. Is there something obvious I am overlooking with the new layout for the SGs? I;m about 10 minutes from shutting off the Social Groups completely because this new layout looks so horrible.

Oh, and I have tested everything with all plug-ins disabled and still, it makes no sense to me why these new template pages have all text centered. The body copy is also wrapping around the avatars, and is also very difficult to read.

Any help is appreciated...
    Attached Files

So I created a new Default Style and set it to No Parent Style and the alignment is all correct LEFT justified, even though the copy still wraps around the avatar.

So obviously, this CSS is now using a different call for the username and the body text, as well as a few other things. It's a sure thing that I have previously edited wherever the new Social Groups are pulling from for something else in the forums, so the $100 question is where is it calling from?

It's driving me crazy that this isn't more obvious to me...

Comment

Nevermind... it was an open <div> tag in some ad banner code in a completely different part of the page that was centering the body copy on certain pages.

I don't know how you programmers can look at code all day. This stuff makes me insane.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X