Many Errors on 3.8.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Errors on 3.8.0

I have run into a number of errors which is starting to bug my members and myself.

1. Members can't view the last page of posts. Keeps on reloading on the first page.

2. When mods are installed, they do not show up on the forum home page. Sryles are installed fine, it can only be vbulletin (Do not blame the mod makers). Chatbox and Advanced Stats don't show.

3. User Profile do not show and come with the error message - "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

I will report the other errors as members tell me.

a link to your site would help..
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

www.brisbanelionsunited.com

Comment

We cannot provide support for hacks and addons, if they're not working you need to take it up with the mod author. For your other issues I'd advise you to first reupload the default 3.8.0 files and make sure that they overwrite the old files completely. After this is done check AdminCP > Maintainance > Diagnostics > Suspect File verison, make sure there are no errors.

Comment

I told you the mods don't work because it's the forum software issue. I will try to overwrite the files again.

Comment

Even if your mods arn't working, its not our issue. We do not provide support for third party modifications.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X